As a Graduate Trainee Recruiter, you will be learning how to manage relationship between client and potential hires.
You will be trained on being responsible for attracting talents to jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with clients, as well as building positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
In addition, you will be taught on attracting suitable candidates by advertising job roles via a range of media, networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will also learn to screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
In time, you will master the art of providing advisory services to both clients and candidates.
Upon successful completion of your training period and based on your performance you will be absorbed into the Team and ready to take on challenges!
You will be primarily trained to:
- use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract new businesses
- resource and place top talents with top companies
- find talents using a range of methodologies
- develop existing relationships with candidates
- become a full 360 degree Recruitment Consultant
- build new client relationships – cold calling, networking, lead generation
- advertise for roles using the specific client requirements
- organize interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Keep up to date with client’s specific requirements
- Give candidate interview feedback
As part of the application process, you will be required to carry out extensive research and deliver to sail through.